1600 Sw 1st Ave 809, Miami
Best Value ever at LeParc Condominium. This unique One Bedroom - One Bathroom East facing unit offers an unblocked view to Simpson Park, Brickell Skyline and Biscayne Bay. It features rectified wood-like tile throughout the unit, plenty closet space, modern Italian style kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel appliances and an extra storage room deeded to the unit. Maintenance fee includes Basic Cable & Internet. Live on Brickell Area, close to everything with an strategic location close to I-95, Coral Way, US1 and other main roads.
- MLS® #A10713389
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage675
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Other, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Deeded, One Space
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Security/High Impact Doors
- WindowsBlinds, Casement Window(s), Impact Glass, Sliding
- Listing Office:Brown Harris Stevens
- Address1600 Sw 1st Ave 809
- SubdivisionLE PARC AT BRICKELL CONDO
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33129-1147
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market51
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 14th, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing