13673 Deering Bay Drive, Coral Gables
Elegant home in Deering Bay Estate! Impressive 3 stories 4 bedrooms 4.5 bathroom Estate home with high ceilings, panoramic golf and lake view, 7 large terraces, 1st-floor foyer, elevator, huge master suite with his & hers walk-in closet. Deering Bay offers a resort lifestyle. The community has an Arnold Palmer Golf Course, clubhouse, 7 tennis courts, 3 marinas 120' Yacht, Beach Park, 24 hours gated community. BONUS ENTERTAINING ROOM OVER 1000 SF.
- MLS® #A10701752
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,162
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleDetached, Patio Home
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Garage, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- WaterfrontLake Front, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting, Patio, Room For Pool, Storm/Security Shutters
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Date ListedJuly 4th, 2019
- Days on Market131
- Address13673 Deering Bay Drive
- SubdivisionDEERING BAY Estate
- CityCoral Gables
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33158
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Wood
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryHoward Drive
- HighMiami Palmetto
- Listing Office:Interinvestments Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 12th, 2019 at 1:53pm EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing