1607 Ponce De Leon Blvd 7c, Coral Gables
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS. BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED UNIT. HIGH CEILINGS, MARBLE FLOORS, GRANITE GOURMET KITCHEN, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. MARBLE BATHS WITH SPA TUB. PRIVATE ELEVATOR OPENS TO YOUR PRIVATE FOYER. MEDITERRANEAN STYLE LUXURY BUILDING. AMAZING VIEWS OF DOWNTOWN CORAL GABLES AND MIAMI FROM THE BALCONY. WASHER AND DRYER IN THE UNIT. RESORT STYLE AMENITIES. POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, GYM. 2 COVER SECURE PARKING SPACES DEEDED WITH A 24 HOUR CONCIERGE. GREAT LOCATION. IN THE HEART OF CORAL GABLES, CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS, MIRACLE MILE SHOPS AND MUCH MORE. PET FRIENDLY.
- MLS® #A10690828
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesFitness Center, Pool, Sauna, Trash, Elevator(s)
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Two Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Security/High Impact Doors, Patio
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Impact Glass
- ConstructionBrick, Block
- Listing Office:Beachfront Realty Inc
- Address1607 Ponce De Leon Blvd 7c
- SubdivisionTHE PONCE DE LEON CONDO
- CityCoral Gables
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33134-4062
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date ListedJune 29th, 2019
- Days on Market42
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of August 19th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing