1271 Via De Fossi, Boynton Beach
Beautiful three-level townhouse on quiet community if Firenze, walking distance to Renaissance Commons and its great shops and restaurants. Enter through the first floor into a great room with half bath, perfect for a playroom, family room or home office. Go up the stairs into the main floor with open kitchen, laundry room, powder room and living/dining room area with great balcony to enjoy the view of the community. On the third floor you have the three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Community has a pool, children's playground, fitness center. Minutes from I-95.
- MLS® #A10689683
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built2014
- StyleFirst Floor Entry, Tri Level
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Pool, Exercise Room, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Exercise Room
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Spaces, Street Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity Pool, Screened
- Lot DescriptionLess Than 1/4 Acre Lot
- ConstructionConcrete Block Construction
- Listing Office:Pol Realty, Inc.
- Address1271 Via De Fossi
- SubdivisionFIRENZE-RENAISSANCE COM
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach County
- Zip Code33426-8243
- Interior FeaturesFirst Floor Entry, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories3
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market39
- ZoningSMU (cit
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of July 22nd, 2019 at 11:55am EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing