1086 Ne 91st St, Miami
Wake up every morning and go standup paddle boarding or boating. This charming 2 Bed/3 Bath plus Den light filled residence is perfect for anyone who is looking for a relaxing lifestyle on the water. Features include vaulted cypress wood ceilings, incredible master suite, impact windows, electric shades, gas stove, Tesla hookup, climate controlled garage, full house generator, lush landscaping, beautiful courtyard with fountain and koi pond. Located on Ward Lake canal on a quiet street with deep water dockage, no fixed bridges and ocean access - boaters rejoice!
- MLS® #A10667225
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleOne Story
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Carport, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Access, Lake Front, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Impact Glass, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Compass Florida, Llc.
- Address1086 Ne 91st St
- SubdivisionBISCAYNE PINES
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33138-3451
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Wood
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedMay 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market143
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 21st, 2019 at 9:00am EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing