3201 Ne 183rd St 1604, Aventura
PRICED TO SELL!!! Spectacular Ocean and water view. Private elevator entry to this amazing 3000 SF 2 Bed 2.5 bathrooms plus Den. Large enough to be office, media room or extra room. Well maintained property. Marble floors, new wood floors in bedrooms. Lots of closet and storage space.
Building has Luxurious Amenities: 2 pools, 3 tennis courts, 2 gyms, 4 social rooms, children room, spa, Juice Bar and much more. Most desirable Location... A must see. Bring your offers!!!
- MLS® #A10661306
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,984
- Year Built2003
- StyleHigh Rise
- AmenitiesBusiness Center, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Other, Playground
- ParkingCovered, Two Spaces, Valet
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barbecue, Tennis Court(s)
- WindowsImpact Glass, Display Window(s)
- Date ListedApril 24th, 2019
- Days on Market201
- Address3201 Ne 183rd St 1604
- SubdivisionTHE PENINSULA CONDO
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33160-2597
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Disposal, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- MiddleHidden Oaks
- HighMiami Sunset
- Listing Office:One Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of November 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing