19195 Mystic Pointe Dr 2203, Aventura
OWNER MUST SELL.....REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!! EXCELLENT LOCATION IN THE MOST DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT IN AVENTURA. 2 BED, 2 BATH, SPLIT LAYOUT. LAMINATED FLOORS. VIEWS OF THE INTERCOSTAL AND TURNBERRY GOLF COURSE. OFFERS PLENTY OF AMMENITIES, 8 TENNIS COURTS, DOG PARK, DRY CLEANERS, LOCKSMITH, RESTAURANT, BEAUTY SALON, MINI MARKET, MARINA, GYM, ETC. BEST RATED SCHOOLS, SOLD AS IS. CLOSE TO AVENTURAL MALL. PLENTY OF RESTAURANTS SURROUNDING THE AREA. Equal Housing Opportunity. Owner ready to sell, bring your clients with the best offer!!!
- MLS® #A10638660
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,183
- Year Built1989
- StyleHigh Rise
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Fitness Center, Pool, Bike Storage, Recreation Facilities
- ParkingOne Space, Assigned, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Grand Realty Of America, Corp.
- Address19195 Mystic Pointe Dr 2203
- SubdivisionMYSTIC POINTE CONDO NO TW
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33180-4509
- InteriorHardwood, Wood
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date ListedMarch 13th, 2019
- Days on Market275
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of December 13th, 2019 at 7:30pm EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing