3400 Sw 27th Ave 1503, Coconut Grove
Ritz-Carlton Tower Residences high floor 2-bedroom 2.5 bathroom home with spectacular views from Sailboat Bay all the way to Key Biscayne! Upgraded in great taste by owner/builder with remodeled baths, new a/c, electric shades, and new floors on all 3 balconies! Enjoy Ritz amenities including 24-hour concierge and room service, assigned and valet parking, two pools, gym, and spa. In the heart of it all with easy stroll to restaurants, movies, shops, and fresh market.
- MLS® #A10638400
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,530
- Year Built2001
- StyleHigh Rise
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Bike Storage, Fitness Center, Pool, Sauna
- ParkingOne Space, Valet
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Security/High Impact Doors
- Listing Office:Cervera Real Estate Inc.
- Address3400 Sw 27th Ave 1503
- SubdivisionThe Ritz Carlton
- CityCoconut Grove
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33133-5311
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Wood
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date ListedMarch 13th, 2019
- Days on Market189
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of September 18th, 2019 at 2:17pm EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing