20155 Ne 38th Ct 1004, Aventura
Reduced for Quick’s sale $466 per sq.ft... BANK appraisal came back for $508 sq.ft.
AVENTURA MOST PRESTIGIOUS BUILDING “PORTOVITA “ PRIVATE ELEVATOR ENTRY 3641 SQ.FT OCEAN AND INTERCOASTAL VIEWS huge terrace MASTERFULL BUILT INS WITH THE FINEST WOODS IN THE FOYER BATHROOM AND THROUGHOUT. WORLD CLASS SPA AND RESTAURANT. DONT MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY EASY TO SHOW . Equal Housing Opportunity.
- MLS® #A10618453
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,641
- Year Built2003
- StyleHigh Rise
- AmenitiesBasketball Court, Boat Dock, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground
- ParkingAssigned, One Space, Valet
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barbecue, TV Antenna, Tennis Court(s)
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Impact Glass, Tinted Windows
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2019
- Days on Market245
- Address20155 Ne 38th Ct 1004
- SubdivisionTOWERS OF PORTO VITA-NORT
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33180-3250
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble, Wood
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryHighland Oaks
- MiddleHighland Oaks
- HighMichael Krop
- Listing Office:Grand Realty Of America, Corp.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 16th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing