2675 S Bayshore Dr 1001s, Coconut Grove
Seller is very motivated. Bring me offers! Best value on S Bayshore Drive. Grove at Grand Bay. Be the first one to enjoy stunning views of the bay in the most sought after iconic building in Coconut Grove. This 10th floor North East corner residence bought 180 degrees of views. Only 40 residences in the South Tower. Private elevators and two car garage. Amenities include; state of the art fitness center, spa, concierge, private chef, butler service, roof top terrace and much more.
- MLS® #A10467523
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,936
- Year Built2016
- StyleHigh Rise
- AmenitiesBike Storage, Elevator(s), Fitness Center, Library, Playground
- ParkingAssigned, Two Spaces, Valet
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ViewBay, City, Ocean
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Access, Ocean Access, Ocean Front
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barbecue, Security/High Impact Doors
- WindowsImpact Glass, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Cervera Real Estate Inc.
- Address2675 S Bayshore Dr 1001s
- CityCoconut Grove
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33133-5493
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2018
- Days on Market620
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of January 21st, 2020 at 12:18pm EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2020 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing