2900 Ne 7 Ave 4402-03, Miami
Be the first one to live in this one of a kind direct bay corner unit. This 4 bedroom plus den, 5 bathroom apartment is a must see. Priced to sell. Residence comes with 2 parking spaces. Only 3 other combination units like this created by developer. You will fall in love with it!!
- MLS® #A10336108
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,191
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeCondo 5+ Stories
- StyleCorner Unit, High Rise
- AmenitiesBasketball Courts, Cabana, Clubhouse-Clubroom, Community Room, Exercise Room, Other Subdiv/Park Info, Community Pool, Community Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Or More Spaces, Assigned Parking, Guest Parking
- ViewBay View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony
- WindowsImpact Glass
- ConstructionCBS Construction
- Listing Office:Cervera Real Estate Inc.
- Address2900 Ne 7 Ave 4402-03
- SubdivisionBISCAYNE BEACH CONDO
- CountyMiami-Dade County
- Zip Code33137
- Interior FeaturesFirst Floor Entry, Other Interior Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Icemaker, Microwave, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Heat
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Cooling
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2017
- Days on Market649
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of June 18th, 2019 at 6:54am EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor ONE Sothebys International Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing